Get an edge on your portfolio and choose one of four non-credit portfolio development courses designed to help high school students acquire the skills necessary to prepare admissions portfolios.
This program is scheduled to be offered on campus. However, based on Government rules and regulations on Covid-19 the course might be shifted online.
- All instructors and participants are to either be vaccinated or will need to provide a proof of a weekly Rapid Antigen Test required for building entry and an in-person instruction.
- All courses are set to start at 5:30pm or after, VCUarts classes end at 5 pm. This was done to avoid any clashes.
- Participants will be instructed to arrive a maximum of 5 minutes before the course started time, and to leave immediately after the course end.
- Social distancing and mask-wearing are mandatory at all times while in the building
- All MOPH guidelines and building access protocols will need to be adhered to at all times by all participants upon entry and while inside the building, i.e. Masks and Green Ehteraz, vaccine/negative
Rapid Antigen Test proof, temperature check, social distancing, entry and exit points.
- We are offering two online sessions for the Portfolio Development Program Hence if you are not vaccinated or unable to attend the physical class, you can register for the online class.
Registration can be found at: https://www.qatar.vcu.edu/community/register-online/
Contact us at:
WhatsApp: +974 30133448