Digital Delivery Specialist (Oliver Wyman)
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Oliver Wyman Digital is a dedicated practice within Oliver Wyman, we deliver world-class products that give our clients a competitive edge and our mission is to leave a positive impact on the world. We have mixed agency skills with our consulting roots in order that we can best answer some of the largest companies’ toughest questions.
As a Digital Delivery Specialist, your role is to help the project team execute projects successfully. You’ll need to have a strong focus on effective planning, organisation, be able to follow and input into good processes and ways of working as well as help the team drive a project in the right direction.
Clients hire Oliver Wyman for specialized expertise, the ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, helping to set up and support the running of digital projects, as well as running some smaller projects of your own
- Strong client orientation, ability to understand client business needs and translate them into technology requirements.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both formal and informal settings
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Technical background and understanding of front and back-end technologies and development processes
- Knowledge of AGILE
- Experience in using JIRA and other project management tools, PMO in Digital Asset Build environment
- An undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
- Know how to take the initiative, seeking out opportunities to learn new skills and put the ones you’ve already got to good use - Not just intelligence, but creativity too: you’ll be ready to come up with novel ideas to solve our clients’ biggest problems
- Have an aptitude for analytical work, like sniffing out clues in massive data sets or hunting down the key issues in a hugely complex challenge
- A willingness to work fluidly and respectfully with our incredibly talented team.
How to apply: email Career Services Coordinator, Noor H. AlOraidi, email@example.com to advise you on the application process.