To submit your Undergraduate Application Form online, please follow these instructions:
- Definition: A freshman applicant has completed the equivalent of 12 years or more of elementary and secondary schooling based on his/her country’s educational system; and 1) if applying to BA, has not attended any college/university, or 2) if applying to BFA, has not completed the college/university level equivalent of VCUQatar's Art Foundation program.
- New first-time freshman applying to VCUarts Qatar must complete the Common Application. Please note that this link is active now until February 1.
- Create a personal application account by signing in with your email ID and creating a password.
- If you previously set up an account within VCUQatar’s Application System, e.g. for a previous application, please sign in with your former log-in details.
- A pin code will be sent to your email address. Use the pin code to log on to the application portal.
- Complete all required data fields in the web form on the application portal. You are able to edit the web form until you submit the application.
- Submit the completed online application, including its required components, by February 1. This is a strict deadline. No exceptions.
- Submit the remaining application items by February 15. For more info, see “Application Requirements”.
- Definition: A transfer has 1) if applying to BA, already completed course work at the higher education level (college or university), or 2) if applying to BFA, completed – as a minimum - the college/university level equivalent of VCUQatar’s Art Foundation program.
- Contact the Office of Admissions for the Non-Traditional Application for Admission Form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the completed application, including its required components, by May 15. This is a strict deadline. No exceptions.
- CROSS REGistration Students
- See instructions.
Currently, there is no fee to apply to VCUQatar as an undergraduate student.