Interior Design (Havelock One)
Note: still proceeding with internship program.
Since 1998, Havelock One Interiors has established itself as a leading turn-key fit-out service provider in the Middle East. We deliver high-end services and products for hospitality, F&B, retail, commercial, government, entertainment and residential projects. At Havelock One Interiors, we’ve been facilitating a culture that allows us to live up to our promise – evolving partnerships effortlessly. Our main goal is to share our knowledge in the industry, identify and train people who already share a common ground: the drive to perform, the zeal to deliver, and always at the pulse of the market and the clients’ needs.
Our internship program is intended mainly for students of Interior Design Course as well as for those who are planning to work in the interior design & fit-out industry in the future.
- Work with a young, multicultural and dynamic team
- Gaining experience in working in design and fit-out projects
- Acquisition of practical and technical skills
- Gain multi-cultural competency and familiarity with diverse communities
- Internship monetary allowance
- Support on the current projects of the interior designer including FF&E and finishes and materials selections
- Presentations and mood boards
- Participation on site meetings and inspections
The intern/s will be tasked with one personal project from scratch to finish, and will present to a jury as a culmination of his/her learnings with our company.
Duration of Internship: 4 to 8 hours per day/ from 20 to 40 hours per week, 10 weeks with the possibility of an extension. Our office is open Sundays to Thursdays, 8am to 5pm.
- Who can apply: Students and recent graduates.
- Application requirements: CV and portfolio
- How to apply: email Career Services Coordinator, Noor H. AlOraidi, email@example.com to advise you on the application process.