Internship Program (Qatar Museums)
Qatar Museums (QM) is dedicated to sharing knowledge in the fields of arts and culture and nurturing young generations by exposing them to the work of cultural institutions. QM offers internship programs that integrate knowledge and theory acquired in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting of its museums, programs departments and heritage sites. Internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths. These internships are offered to university students and recent graduates. Some of the programs are also available for high school students in the final years of their studies.
Applications for Qatar Museums Summer 2020 Internship Program are now open! QM is offering a number of opportunities across the museums in different fields:
- Education and content development
- Conservation and Architecture
- Research - collections and programs
- Collections documentation and management
- Illustration and graphic design
- Audience development, outreach and marketing
- Events organisation
- Operational and administrative
Click here to download description.
- Required documents: Cover Letter, CV, Qatar ID, and Letter from University (aka Certification of Enrollment-letter). You can request this letter from the office of Enrollment & Registration Services.
- Application deadline: March 15, 2020.
- Apply: https://www.qm.org.qa/en/internship-program