- Appointments must be made at least one hour in advance.
- Appointments must be canceled at least five hours in advance to provide enough time for other students to claim the spot. Any requested cancellation after this five-hour period will be marked as a missed appointment.
- If you have not logged into your appointment by five-minutes after the starting time, it will be canceled and marked as missed.
- Three missed appointments in an academic year result in the suspension of student account. If your account is suspended, please email the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
- Please log into virtual appointment five-minutes in advance to import your work and prepare your screen.
- Please prepare any specific questions for the instructor before the appointment to ensure no topics are forgotten.