Saturday April 15, 2020, 11:59 EST
All applications must be submitted electronically through VCU’s e-jobs portal: https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/98301
Full details are available on the above vcujobs.com posting. Please refer additional questions to Aissa Deebi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Due to the size restriction of the uploads (9 MB maximum/pdf), the portfolio submission is split into one pdf for text and two pdfs of 10 images each (total of 20 images). Upload the three pdfs under “Required Documents: CV, Cover Letter, and Other.”
DOCUMENT 1: TEXT
Submit the following items together in one pdf, no larger than 9 MB:
2. Letter of interest (1 page)
3. Artist Statement (1 page)
4. Brief Bio (150-200 words)
5. 3 references (name, relationship to applicant, address, phone, email)
6. Documentation List for 20 Images (images submitted in 2 separate pdfs, listed below)
DOCUMENT 2: PORTFOLIO, PART 1 (images 1-10)
Submit images 1-10 together in one pdf, no larger than 9 MB:
- Portfolio of Images 1-10 should reflect recent work (within 3 years).
- You may submit a link to a digital portfolio for time-based work. Please include the documentation for linked work on the Documentation list (#6 on Supporting Document 1).
DOCUMENT 3: PORTFOLIO PART 2 (images 11-20)
Submit images 11-20 together in one pdf, no larger than 9 MB:
- Portfolio of Images 11-20 should reflect recent work (within 3 years).
Virginia Commonwealth University is committed to providing accessible and equitable living, learning and working environments free from discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or disability.