- MFA inTheatre Arts Costume Design, University of Idaho, 2002
- BFA in French Language, Boise State University, 1999
- Diplome of French as a Second Language, Universite de Pau, 1996
Professionally active in American Theatre since 1999, Esther had the privilege of working for many wonderful regional theaters, opera and ballet companies in a variety of roles from Designer, to Wardrobe Mistress, Draper, Dyer, First Hand and Head Craft Technician. She finds joy in being a part of a theatrical experience, no matter the role. Creating theatrical costumes gives her opportunities to use a variety of dye and paint techniques, masks, jewelry, sewing with foam, knitting, crochet and other skills.
- Teaching Assistant, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, 1999-2002.
Previous Professional Experience
- Adjunct Faculty, Fashion Department, VCU at Qatar; Doha, Qatar, 2014.
- Assistant Craft Shop Supervisor, Utah Shakespeare Festival; Cedar City, UT, 2014 and 2015 Summer Seasons.
- Back Stage Wardrobe/ Dresser Supervisor, VCU at Qatar; Doha, Qatar, 2014, 2015.
- Assistant Costume Shop Manager, Arizona Opera; Mesa, AZ, 2011-2012.
- Sales Support III/Dance Specialist, LifeTouch National School Studios, Inc; Scottsdale, AZ, 2008-2011.
- Wardrobe Supervisor/Costume Shop Assistant, Childsplay Inc; Tempe, AZ, 2005-2008.
- Craft Technician, Utah Shakespearian Festival; Cedar City, UT - 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006 Summer Seasons.
- Stitcher/Assistant Dyer, VEE Costumes and Creatures Dept; Minneapolis, MN, 2002-2004.