In this class, the students will make props out of paper, play-doh, and different 3D objects. They will make their own short story and work with music to create a final short stop motion animation video.
- Pencil colors
- News papers
- Acrylic paint
- Colored paper
- Bristol paper
- White glue
- Hot glue
- Tracing paper
Please note: VCUQatar reserves the right to cancel classes for which not enough participants are registered. Already paid fees will be refunded.
Please do not purchase materials until VCUQatar has sent final course confirmation.
Items to buy for this class
- Apron/any old clothes
- Newspapers magazines/scrap paper
- Drawing sketch book
- Snack for the kids (lunch box). No student will be allowed to share food for health reasons.
On occasions, there may be some more materials to be bought and brought in if and when advised by the instructor.
Where to buy your materials
Most of the materials are available from any art supply shop, for example:
- Cass Art (Fire station): Community Classes students get a 15% discount upon presenting the registration ticket
- Jarir Bookstore: on Rayyan Road or Salwa Road
- Color Note: on Al Nasser Street
- Ibn Al Qayyim: at Markhiya Roundabout
- Al Rawnaq