Various agencies provide opportunities for financial support to students who enroll at VCUarts Qatar.
- Qatari Nationals may apply for the Government Scholarship through the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- To apply for the schlorship, click HERE.
- Please direct any questions you may have about the scholarship program to MOE by filling the FORM: or via email to Registration.Admission@edu.gov.qa
- Click here to find the Application Submission Deadline
- Qatar Foundation offers a range of scholarships and need-based financial aid options for students. The loans are interest-free and include an option for repayment through working at one of hundreds of approved organizations in Qatar.
- Specific questions should be directed to the Financial Aid Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, click HERE.
- To apply for financial aid click HERE.
- VCUarts Qatar has no access to your QF/HBKU loan application or the information you submit to QF/HBKU as part of your loan application. All questions about the loan program should be directed to QF/HBKU Student Financial Services
- Please complete the process well before any stated deadlines and follow up with the Financial Aid Office to ensure all details of your application are in order.
- Students studying at VCUarts Qatar are not eligible for scholarships or aid offered at VCU's main campus, with the exception of federal aid (per FAFSA) for which US citizens/permanent residents may be eligible.
BEFORE YOU APPLY - especially for US citizens/permanent residents:
- US citizens/permanent residents must apply for FAFSA before applying for QF/HBKU Financial Aid Loans. VCU's (US) Federal Financial Aid School Code is 003735.
- Have all documents which are neither in English or Arabic translated to English or Arabic.
- Available only to students whose families are funding all tuition and fee costs at VCUarts Qatar.
- For further information, please contact the Office of Finance at VCUarts Qatar.