Our mission is to bridge VCUarts Qatar with the art and design industry, by providing goal-oriented career development strategies that prepare our students to be change makers in the local, regional and global economy.
Through self-exploration, experiential learning and student-centered advising, we promote innovative and critical thinking strategies in order to equip students to maintain a sustainable career in a competitive global landscape. We champion and cultivate community partnerships that engage key stakeholders including students, faculty, the community and industry leaders.
Career Services at a glance in 2019-2020 academic year:
- 67 Student Employees working in the fields of research, teaching, technology, facilities, etc.
- 96 Student Employment Positions on campus
- 43 Faculty & Staff supervising student employees on campus
- 90+ Opportunities posted on the Career Services opportunities page
- 100+ New connections with industry professionals representing 56 employers and partners